The MultiCam RUSH Delivery Messenger Bag has an ambidextrous design, is Back-Up Belt compatible, and fits 17″ laptop. Loaded with a web platform and Velcro, the MultiCam RUSH Tactical Messenger Bag is ideal for business tactical needs.
- Padded 17″ laptop compartment
- Ambidextrous design
- Back-Up Belt System™ integrated throughout
- Attaches to 5.11’s Wingman Patrol Bag
- Luggage handle attachment
- Non-slip shoulder strap with Duraflex hardware
- 1050D water resistant nylon, YKK® zippers throughout
- Web platforms on front and sides, flag/morale patch holder on front
- Quick-grab haul handle, compression straps that accept reflective tabs
- Back quick-draw, zippered Back-Up Belt System® compartment
- The MultiCam (169) option is only available for purchase online.
This comfortable bag is designed to fit a 17″ laptop in a padded, internal sleeve and offers over 20 organizing pockets. Two Backup Belt System pockets (one internal) and one external with zippered and Velcro closure allows you to either completely conceal your weapon, or to have it prepped and not seen. Web platform and multiple attachment points, as well as internal and external BBS make customizing this bag a snap, while the top carry handle and padded shoulder strap ensure it’s always by your side. Both ends of the RUSH Delivery have concealed, expandable gussets that fit a standard water bottle, but cinch flush when not in use, maintaining a neat, clean, professional finish for all of your daily commuting needs. The RUSH Delivery will be offered in 019 Black and 328 Sandstone.
1050D Nylon with water resistant coating, web platform and loop-sided Velcro
Main compartment- 11″H x 17″L x 5″D
This entry was posted in bags
and tagged cool tactical
. Bookmark the permalink